I saved the life of a kitten

Status
Not open for further replies.

DesertWolf

A 3-4 months old kitten… his head was stuck into our fence, in the back of our garden, and he couldn’t get out. If I had killed myself last week (what I planned), probably noone would have noticed him, and he would have died too. So I’m now so happy I didn’t do it! :D

I know it’s just a small thing but things like this helps me to keep going. Now I know that fate had some plans with me, that’s why it didn’t let me to die. To save the life of a kitten :D

The thing that angered me is when I talked with my neighbour I found out that he also saw the cat there but he didn’t give a shit. How can people be so cruel?

Last edited by a moderator:

Illusion

Awwwwww. I love hearing about stuff like this! So glad you saved that kitten's life. ♥
I would have been cussing that neighbor out if that was me for not doing something. ~_~

- Hugs from Kitteh (ironic kinda lol?) :hug:

DesertWolf

I let him to decide if he want to stay or go... but he's following me everywhere so I think he want to stay :D I will take him to the vet tomorrow for a check-up.

It seems I have a new cat :D

:hug:

I didn't give him a name yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Growing Pains

How kind of you to save that kittens life. As sad as it is, many people would have done the same thing as your neighbor. If it's any consolation, I would have saved the kittens life, too.

Good luck finding a name. I'm sure you'll find one you like.

DesertWolf

My neighbor’s behavior surprised me, because basically he’s a good and kind man. I knew he doesn’t like animals, but leaving a kitten to die is so cruel I think… and he’s a good man! If a good man can do things like this, I surely don’t want to know what evil people can do! :unsure:

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
It wasnt a small thing at all, it was huge and you got paid back by one loving kitten :biggrin:
It's things like this that just make my year!!!!

morning rush

awww! that is so cool...and the kitten has taken a liking to his hero! maybe somehow that was God's way of saying you are needed here, even if it is to take care of your kitten...pets are the best...they love you unconditionally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00