I say goodbye

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Vitreledonellidae, Nov 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

if youre leaving, say goodbye here

bye daniel
    bye colin
    bye nathan
    bye alex
    bye kurt
    bye john
    bye ester
    bye terry
    bye kelly
    bye matt
    bye rob
    bye vikki
    bye steve
    bye bun
    bye emma
    bye sam
    bye joe
    bye jani
    bye lynn
    bye chris
    bye spencer
    bye jess
    bye rae
    bye stepf
    bye jenn
    bye corrina
    bye eli
    bye joran
    bye simon
    bye carolyn
    bye jo
    bye mel
    bye elle
    bye becca
    bye mark
    bye leigh
    bye jim
    bye beak
    bye lela
    bye laura
    bye henri
    bye fee
    bye helena
    bye james
    bye victoria
    bye lea
    bye shauna
    bye elaine
    bye bob
    bye cath
    bye jaq
    bye sven
    bye mike
    bye lauren
    bye jenny
    bye minh

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2009
  2. Vitreledonellidae

sorry for forgetting names, guess thats only good we blocked, deleted, ignored, forgot eachother

3. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Blubs, what's up? I sure haven't forgotten you :hug:

4. Rayne

Rayne Well-Known Member

Is everything okay? :unsure:

5. Vitreledonellidae

no, someone is mad at me, and i didnt know why, hes ignoring me, i guess i do understand, knowing myself, i didnt know to feel, mad, sad, blablabla, i can blame him, so i just accepted his choice, it makes things easier better, so i had to do the right thing and free everyone from me, and now i regret it, because it wasnt everyone, i still see people at school, or my family or housemates, they still have to deal with me. i would need to seclude myself from everyone, but than i would need to kill myself or just everyone besides me on this planet, i lost my best friends now, who i met here, by deleting and blocking them. i took some stuff and they make me like an ambulance racing through the streets, its sick, everything is tintling, i can feel the blood racing through my veins, why am i saying this, doesnt matter what i took, like sayin i just ate cake and i want to cut it out my stomach. or just throw it out (probly easier), because it was too much, anyway it just proofs i have been always right, they lied, i guess i shouldnt regret the deleting and the i dont know what, im sorry for wasting even more time, i need to piss, loved you all, still do, i will never forget you, take care,

ps, sorry for the whining and the vagueness before and the rambling and ranting and the annoying and the deleting and the blocking and the burping and just everything

6. DrivEthermissIon

DrivEthermissIon Banned Member

You're a great person

You're an amazingly cool person :laugh: Don't give up, you're a star now :) a star of Suicide forum, on the stage :)

7. DrivEthermissIon

DrivEthermissIon Banned Member

That's a hell of a lot of people you listed! :eek:hmy::biggrin:

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Jules :wub: :hug:

I'll have to cheer you up with some minesweeper!

Hope you feel better soon chica :)

9. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Marsy bebe, if you're talking about me then it was an impulsive thing i did. I was hurt when I told you how much i missed you and you didnt believe me. I have very fond memories of you. You were always there to cheer me up. I always keep telling you how special and unique you are. How you mean more to me than you might think. Your refusal to believe me angers me. We might be ocean's apart, but you always resided in my thoughts. Believe or not when you left for Berlin, i really did miss you.
    I have a feeling that you always doubt me. Sometime you just get outright cold and rude. If you can't trust me enough to stop doubting me then there is nothing i can do. But whatever your decision is, always know that i will always be grateful for the time we shared.

Yours truly.

PS: you have the cutest burp ever! :) And i miss Monster's pic poping up on my messenger!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2009
  10. boo

boo Well-Known Member

please contact me mars

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.