I screwed up again

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lazkopat00, Mar 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lazkopat00

lazkopat00 New Member

I'm an 18 year old boy living in Turkey. This is my first year in medical school. So far I've been doing nothing but screwing upUp. Every exam my grades go lower. I don't have anything close to a girlfriend. I have no free time because I'm spending it all to studying but my life still turns to nothing. It's like everything I try to do is impossible. I didn't even wanna attend this university. It's all because of my god damn parents. Today our exam results were announced. And I've worked my ass out for this exam but still the grade I got is 48. I've been thinking about ending it all for a long time now. But never have i ever been so sure of myself that I can't succeed in anything in this life and I can see only one way out of it.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun get a hold of a councilor in your university hun and get some tutoring set up. It could be your study skills are not working and you just need a new way to learn
    Also get a tutor ok the school will get someone to work with you to bring that mark up It is not the end hun just need new way to learn perhaps You can succeed perhaps go at a slower pace drop some subjects and take less this term it may take you longer to get your degree but your marks will be higher Talk to someone hun ok the help is there. hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.