I screwed up again.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by souncide, Jul 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. souncide

souncide Well-Known Member

I don't know what to do. I feel like pure garbage.
    There's this girl. The most perfect human being I've met to this days. I do love her, and I think she loves me, too. Or, at least, she loved me.
    I stayed away from her, and I didn't noticed until she told me. I did all I could do to try to fix my mistake, but apparently nothing will fix this anymore. I think she's sad with me, and now I have no courage to talk with her anymore.
    I cried, tried cutting but it didn't worked, and then banged myself. I'm shivering. I think I won't be able to stand it. Somebody please help me.

2. otakugenx

otakugenx Active Member

You are not pure garbage, you are a good person who, like all of us on the planet, has a few problems. No one else is perfect, atleast I keep telling myself anyways. Maybe try sending her little notes or texts and waiting a little while in between. Work up to again being able to talk to her like you used to. You had to work up to talking to her before, you can do it again. Just take small steps.

3. souncide

souncide Well-Known Member

A few hours later, we had a long talk. I think we're good again.
    Thanks for the help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.