I screwed up on my account

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Oak, Sep 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

i made change in my email address but i made a mistake now i cant access my account. how can it be resolved?

can someone help me??????????? :sad:

2. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

It's easy to change hun, don't worry - just a quick change of the e-mail address in your profile and you'll be able to view your account again..

Make a thread in Letters to Management / PM me as to what e-mail you want it changed to, and it'll be done :)

EDIT: Have just seen your thread in Troubleshooting :)

3. Oak

i cant pm you, i cant write in management either so i put my email add in trouble shooting...... please reactivate my account i cant access it anymore grrrrrrrrr ouch

4. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

It's been changed, and is now all sorted, by Dragon for you hun :)

One thing: when you said you can't access your account, what did you mean? You're posting from it at the moment... ?

5. Oak

i am limited as to where i can write and cant access my mail or account

6. Oak

i cant still access my messages or account hun

7. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Do you have an activation e-mail in your granny1@live.it account? You may have to re-activate your account through that. If it isn't in your e-mail inbox, try your spam / junk folder.

If there isn't one, post again here.

8. Oak

let me check

9. Oak

no nothing came in

10. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Hm... Seems weird hun. What I'll do is, I'll get Admin to see what's wrong when they come online, and see if they can manually activate your account - or perform some other magic :) .

11. Oak

keep me informed please here thanks hun

12. Oak

Hun would it be easier to create a new account from the start?

13. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

No - I've had a look at your account, and it needs to be manually activated. I can't do that, but Admin can. :) It'll be done soon, don't worry.

14. Oak

if it was me i would create a new one 'granny' so i wouldn't forget it
    i am so absent minded. and all know me under that name so i woldnt forget my name :) lets seee what the administration says ouch

ok am off till later tonite since i cant do nothing here.
    thanks for trying, hug to you hun

15. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

I've activated your Belcor account now, so hopefully you won't have any further problems. :smile:

16. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Well, thank goodness for that. I tried to reply to some pms from belcor today and was told belcor could not receive replies. You have no idea how close you youngins of admin and staff were to feeling the full wrath of Itmahanh :biggrin: I couldnt for the life of me figure out what a sweetie like belcor could of done to warrant such action. Whew, too much excitement for me, time to get off the rocker, take off the tension stockings and grab an afternoon nap!!!:dry:

Oh, thanks for getting her up and running again (hee hee).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.