I screwed up...

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Del, Nov 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Del

Del Member

A few days ago, I made the mistake of smoking weed in my dormroom. My room mate (who was a friend) now will not talk to me, and send people in little by little to get her things. She also will no longer sleep in our room.

I know I messed up, I sent her texts, I apologized countless times. I feel terrible I can no longer sleep. I can't eat, I'm not going to class (I've missed a test since it happened, even). I'm full of nothing but utter guilt and shame over it. I know I messed up, believe me. What should I do?
  2. max0718

max0718 Well-Known Member

Hi again Del,

Getting sick of me yet? :rolleyes:

People make mistakes.. That's just how it is. We all do things we regret. The important thing is to learn a lesson from this and move on. And I'm not talking about smoking weed in your room again. I'm talking about deep introspection to see why you wanted to smoke weed in the first place.

If you were just experimenting, then there's nothing to worry about. Most people experiment when they're young. If you were doing it to get away from your problems, then you have a bit to think about.

Try to think what is bothering you, what's holding you back. Try to write about what you're feeling and see what comes out. And then you can post it on here if you'd like.

The important thing is that you move on. Apologize to your friend, but keep in mind you can't apologize forever. If she can't deal with it in the appropriate amount of time (up to your judgement here), then well that's her problem. You made a mistake, you're human, you apologized and you deserve forgiveness.

I hope everything works itself out. Take care!

3. eos

eos Guest

I suggest using a small electronic vaporizer as an alternative. It's concealable and good for private use--in a bathroom before taking a shower, for example. There's no leftover smoke or odor, and it's much healthier than smoking.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.