I see no reason

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mortdesinos, Apr 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

I don't see reason to live. It is nearly impossible for me to describe how I'm feeling, and I don't have the energy to write much. I don't know what can help me. Even though it's hard to get out of bed and brush my teeth, I've been able to do that, go to my weekly internship, go to an orientation for a new, possibly full-time internship, see friends, make an appointment to see a psychologist next week, sign up for an evaluation for group therapy, and see and speak to my psychiatrist. Still, nothing has helped me significantly. I am feeling worse than I was last week. Something must be wrong with my brain.

2. ELLIEANDMONKEY

ELLIEANDMONKEY Well-Known Member

The fact you are functioning is a good sign. I know how you feel. I function but just barely. Still we do it and that has to count for something!

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi you are doing everything you can hun good for you for making all those appts. With the help of your therapist i hope you can feel less weak keep talking okay It will take time but with help you managed to get for you it will get better it will hugs

4. forever_alone

forever_alone Member

It's good that you see friends: maybe the happiness with them could help you live?

There's always something more out there that can help. It's a big world. I know it's vague, but it's true. There's a reason out there, and there's something out there that can help you.

I hope a good day today is in store for you.

5. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

i hope things get better.

6. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

Thanks for all the support. I am trying to take it in, though I am still struggling. I know it's a big world, but to me that means there's opportunities for other people to take advantage of when I continue to struggle helplessly. I don't see anything going in my favor because I have nothing to look forward to. I don't know what I would want to do with my life even if I could think clearly. I'm not working, I'm not independent, I can't focus, and I need help.

7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I can't focus, and I need help.

You do need help so i hope you get some okay they will get you focused on the right things to do to get better your councillor pdoc and others it is when we are so deep in depression we don't see that is why we need others to do it for us hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.