I see people.. I hear people.. no one else does..

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Entity, Oct 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Entity

Entity Well-Known Member

They scare me.. they are figures whether they be in the dark or in the light they are transparent figures in the light as if they were spirits and in the dark they are like shadows.. i feel their prescence i know they're there.. They talk to me.. they invade my thoughts with their voices.. I hear their footsteps.. I know they ar ethere.. i know they are.. but i'm not believed.. no one sees them.. no one hears them.. they follow me everywhere.. everywhere i go i feel as i am being watched.. i'm just waiting for them to attack.. will they kill me? they show up in my dreams and do awful torturous things to me.. why? what's wrong with me.. everyone is out to get me.. everyone is just planning to hurt me.. i want out of this..
  2. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

I think you may be schizophrenic. You should go and see a doctor or better yet, a psychiatrist.
  3. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

:hug: Katie I'm sorry to hear you going through so much lately. You know I'm always here if you need to talk.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey please go talk to your doctor and get on meds that will stop this okay
  5. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

no one hears or sees them?

we are so much alike you forget that sometimes.

i love you so much
  6. spiflapa

spiflapa New Member

Life is like music and everyone has their own songsheets.. but those songsheets belong to the world. and the world needs the songsheets, otherwise where is earth? where is the people? for what is music without any notes?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.