I see

Discussion in 'Poet's Corner' started by ~CazzaAngel~, May 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I see distorted images, and the little girl being abused, I see the devil, selling his cars, I see the look of not caring I see the look of the unknown, I see flashes of light, I see things that aren't real, I see the people who hurt the little girl, I see people who hurt the little girl but she still stays numb but still craves them to need her, I see the images of death, I see fear, I see a black hole, I see a drain with blood flowing down it, I see pain everywhere, I see hatered, I see children and wonder are they being hurt, I see shadows on the dark, I see the the darkness, I see people and fear which one will hurt me, I see love sometimes and want it crave it, I see failure, I see hopeless, I see helplessnes, I see emptiness of the little girl, I see that her soul was taken a long time ago, I see a distorted child, who never goes away.

2. that is so beautiful, in it's own way...

but then again it makes my heart bleed

3. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

some is symbolic, some isn't.

A lot of it is me talkng about being raped and abused as a child, and flashbacks, self harming and wish I could die, the distorted child is me, it's like the little abused girl is still in me......and the devil selling cars was my step father, he was a car salesman, and he raped and abused me, that's what that means, I think the rest should be able to understand.....some of it you have to know me more to understand, and some do...

But thank you.

It was just meant to let feelings out, to vent them, not to be rainbowy lol but thank you.

By the way, welcome to SF!!! :welcome:

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

hi C...hope you are doing OK...your words are genuine and wise...please let us know how you are! Biggest of hugs, jackie

5. Punkylipstix

Punkylipstix New Member

I"m sitting here in tears you have no idea how much this touches me i feel like i know that little girl so well.

6. I was just thinking...sometimes there are no words to reply - but they hit home in ways you can never imagine. Feathers in the wind - you never know where they will land, but they always do. Some lightly, some with thunder...
    Your words are as powerful now as when you first posted them...

FAL1

7. i find odd things beautiful

8. weirdal

weirdal Forum Buddy

caroyln that is really beautiful that is an amazing poem

hugs

xxx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.