I seem quite resistant death

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Ronnoc3, Jun 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ronnoc3

Ronnoc3 Active Member

Okay, I have tried a few times with stuff that I think in the back of my head i knew wouldn't kill me, overdosing of pills and stuff like that. The only attempt i genuinely thought would work was the insulin one.
    My friend is a diabetic, and he keeps spare needles and mine in case he ever loses his.
    I took two needles worth, and injected them into myself. I had done a bit of research and I was pretty sure that would be enough to kill me.
    Anyway i passed out, and woke up a few hours later, feeling very hungry but other wise fine, i was quite astonished.
    This is not the first time something like that had happened to me, first time was not a suicide attempt tho, i was at a party, i was very very drunk and had smoked a lot of weed and someone drugged me, shoved 4 or 5 Es down my throat.
    I woke up the next day with slight nausea but was otherwise fine.
    Later that day i found out there was a boy at the party about my age who had not been drunk or smoked any weed and had take 2 Es and was now in a hospital.

On the one hand I'm I sort of feel good that I'm alive, because it makes me feel like my strong, almost immortal. But at the same time i spend every day wishing i had succeeded.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Do you ever think there is a reason you have not died. Everyone has a purpose in life why not reach out and help others who are suffering as yourself. You are playing Russian Roulette and next time maybe the time you don't make it and where will that leave everyone you have left behind. Think about not only yourself but of others who you will bring the pain you have in you to them. Please find a purpose reach out to others in pain do something with this life that has been spared time and time again. There is a reason you are here,
  3. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Have you ever sought psychological help for the reasons behind your attempts?

It's very dangerous to play about with meds, even ones you think won't kill you because you just don't know what sort of reaction you'll have with them.

Do you still feel suicidal?

:hug: xx
  4. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

its incredible how an overdose of medication can affect people differently. those who are using meds recreationaly die and those who want to die end up with a headache. a suicidal overdose is quite hard to be in control of, it is not a way i would try. at least you are still with us and thinking that you feel good that you are still alive.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.