I seem to be in a new place

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by KirthGersen, Dec 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KirthGersen

KirthGersen Account Closed

I've got nothing anchoring me now except for my two kids, and I don't think they're enough. They are the only reason I feel bad about the feelings I have (no, I wouldn't hurt them). In the past I've thought about suicide off and on, but now I really am not afraid of death any more. This is not a cry for help. I just feel lonely, and for whatever time I'm here, I don't want to feel that way any more.

2. pppqp

pppqp Well-Known Member

hugs kirthgersen. i feel your pain and struggles. you are not alone. feelings are individual yet strangely universal. you have been fighting for so long and that has made you a strong person whether you are aware or not. honey, bear in mind please. your kids love you more than they can ever express in words. you ARE their whole world. their role model, their anchor, the comfort they can always find.

yes i agree, when you contemplate suicide for a long time, death seems less ans less scary. have you ever sought professional help anyway? or maybe you want to tell us more what have brought you to this point.

be safe please
    xxx

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi KirthGersen i too am not afraid of death anymore hun but i stay like you for my kids my grandchild i could never hurt them by comitting suicide I am glad you found us hun because now hun you are not alone ok You can talk to us here and we will llisten and hear you we w ill. No judgement at all You can pm me anytime When you really feel down hun hug your kids ok look at the love in their faces for you they will help take away that sadness hugs

4. KirthGersen

KirthGersen Account Closed

Thanks, people.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.