I sense that I am being lied to again by someone

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Aquariamethystea, Jun 9, 2007.

1. Something isn't right, and I'm worried about it. I wonder what I should do, if anything, though if I'm not around for a while, assume I'm gone.

2. Am I being "messed with"?

3. Push me just a bit more. Tell me it's ok, when clearly, it's not ok. Perhaps June will be like March. Hell, I sure hope not, unless it will be it for me. Maybe some more nightmares will do it, when I'm crushed once again.

4. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

I'll put this in Let It All Out.

5. kirakyoumou

kirakyoumou Well-Known Member

are you sure it isn't just insecurities? :( it'd be rly messed up if you let yourself be destroyed off of erroneous assumptions.

6. Erroneous assumptions of doing something stupid again, like spending money on something which will just lead to me being turned away, to go back home, to have my mother tell me that she was right about it, just like she probably would have done had I gone to Canada in March, only to be sent right back home because no one showed up, or I found out that my ex had lied to me. I suppose I'm back to counting time again, at least for the moment.

7. Zodi

Zodi Anitiquities Friend

I understand. Trust in someone is the most valuable gift one can give. I have been there many times and been burned just as many times. I am really working on that.

8. :hug: I love you, Kurt. :cheekkiss
    I hope you have better days soon.

9. I love you too, sweetie. :cheekkiss: