i seriously dont know how much longer i can go on

Status
Not open for further replies.

exnurse

iv just about had it, im not even sure if coming here is helpful or just postponing the inevitable!!! iv been busy all day doing not much as usual as i dont have a job anymore that is since i got out of my pit at about 12 midday, my usual routine, staying in bed, walking the dogs coming home, busy busy busy doing what and what for!! the thing i do like about this site is that i can speak my mind, something i am unable to do to people i know, iv even told the doctor that i feel better on these tablets they have me on. the only thing i like about my tabs is that i have night tabs and they make me sleep, so that i dont have the palpitations and anxiety, which makes me unable to sleep, therefore i think, about tis and that, what i should and should not have done etc etc my childhood was great up until i was 13. 13 the magic age, the age of my doom, my beginning of a life or so called life, full of pretense and betrayl, lies lies lies, to everyone that i know. the only one who knew all my s*** is now dead and gone, hes left me also, i want to be with him again, and i dont think this feeling is ever going to go. i loved him, i still love him, and hes always in my thoughts. roll on death and end this misery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$170.00
Goal
$255.00