I should be happy

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by spidy, Apr 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Tomorrow is my next appointment seen my lawyer now i have one with legal aid themselves(they ones sit at mediation)my anxiety is sky high my depression is rocketing i just dont know this whole process is overwhelming.I need to look well i look like shit im scared panic has set in.I m at fucking loss why cant i handle stuff like this feels like im doing bad thing i dont know im very confused in my life fuck i dont want to be everything in the last year has become more complicated and getting worse please i just want to get thrgh this and im struggling my lows anxiety locking myself away from world have increased.I dont have close support me fghting the dragon

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You're doing the right thing, you're fighting for your kids. But it's scary. And it's a lot to take on. It's normal that you're panicking. If I was in your situation, I would be too. You can do this though. You've got lots of people on here that are here for you and want to support you. We can help you through this.

3. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Thanks i know guess im reaching for support im fealing very alone im all over the shop at the moment lots happening all at once never been here standing up for myself

4. WildCherry

You're not alone. :hug: Here if you need anything. Standing up for yourself is scary, but just want you to know you're doing the right thing!!

5. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

dosnt feel rght and to be honest all what im dealing with is putting me into a lower state i really dont know what to do with myself at moment ive never been so lost.I have to sit here by myself to go thrgh this which sux i look like shit and im stressed.She will look refreshed as she has her family and hubby and of coarse kids.Wish my mum was still here

6. WildCherry

I know. :hug: I wish you had someone in person you could lean on, that would help you through this.

7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I believe you're doing the right thing spidy for you and your kids but i know it's tough.
    my ex tried to get the kids full time when I left him and I remember how stressful the fight was...
    we're here to help you through this tough time if we can...
    I think your Mum would be proud of you for standing up for your rights..

remember to breathe deeply, positive self talk, and look after yourself and try not to focus on the ex....all the stuff they teach us at therapy .(I know it's not easy)
    good luck with the appointment tomorrow...:hug:

8. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Not feeling very confident about tues coming is the mediation day.My head has been racing like crazy for last few days.Today being worse just cant think straight and know that deep down i have very little chance of good outcome.She has so much to use against me my mental health my suicide attempts that i do enjoy a beer yet she puts me into alcoholic category which ive proved im not went to a special counciller for tht I know she has had time to work kids into her favour as since this has been going on i havnt had a chance to ttalk with themabout this situation.I look like crap at the moment my anxiety is sky high cant even leave my house at the moment.Ive tried several times to go for walk but cant face outside world i start panicking Alot of this bout of depression has come about due too her taking my kids away from me yet nobody seems to be understanding me.I think im screwed and if thats the case will be final straw as i really feel I wont be able to cope with life without them.I mfrustrated scared very low and at moment lonely as my head is just going around in circles and i have nobody to call being sat and all i m getting very fed up.

9. WildCherry

Really wish there was more I could do, but just letting you know I care, and I'm here if you feel like talking. Might at least help to ease the loneliness. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.