I Should Be In The Hospital.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Amanda, Oct 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amanda

Amanda Well-Known Member

I should be in the hospital... I really am a danger to myself. I have a knife in my hand and Im going to slash myself up right the fuck now. I hate myself I hate that I have no one, and I want to die. I need to at least suffer.

I am going to do it now... I need to be in the hospital, but I will keep this a secret because I dont want to go. :unsure:

2. why must you make yourself suffer? it sounds like you are already suffering. Please go to the hospital.

3. kath

kath Well-Known Member

Huh need to be in the hospital.....join the club.But you could pay me a million quid and i still wouldnt go right now.

Sorry im having a bad day but this isnt about me.

im worried about you and sorry your doing so badly.No one should have to suffer as much as it seems you are.i know you dont want to go but i hope you make it to the hospital.

If you have any strength left in you please use it to go now.

If you can still do these things you need to do them......while you can.Whilst the hospital is not yet a total alien or feels like a enemy to you [well enemy is the wrong word but what im trying to say is the more suicidal and closer to death ive become through my behaviour the less ive wanted anything to do with the hospital regardless of need].....if you can make yourself go......go.And if you need anyone to talk to im always here.Hope your safe.

PS Can you perhaps confide in someone with you a bit about how your feeling?Maybe they could help to keep you distracted,help to keep you safe.Just an after thought

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2007
  4. Blackness

Blackness Guest

ur gonna cut yourself up with a knife and bleed to death
    do you know how painful that would be
    and how long it'd take?!

ergh that thought of that freaks the hell outta me man

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.