I should be shot

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Anom, Sep 30, 2012.

1. Anom

Anom New Member

This is about the best thing that I could do for myself right now. Today my Dad told me "you should get shot." I guess I should. It hurts knowing that even my own family thinks so. I don't know what to do anymore. I feel like as though some days are great, but then there are days that it hurts. No matter what I do, my parents blame me for everything. It hurts. It hurts more because I know its true. I can't be their perfect child. I can't get perfect grades, I don't have any talent, I'm not even that smart. They think I am smarter than I actually am, and I don't even know why. Maybe that's why they constantly get dissapointed with me. I'm too scared to die, but its too hard to live. I feel like I'm suffocating on my own failure. I don't know what to do anymore. No matter what I do, its not good enough. No matter what I say, its not worth enough. I wish I could just be in another place, anywhere but here.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Anom hun soon you will be able to move away from t hose hateful words and become who YOU want to become not what your parents want you to be hun Talk to you councillor at your school ok hun talk to a teacher let know how you are feeling You parents want so much for you but it is what YOU want that is important hugs

3. Wispiwill

Wispiwill Well-Known Member

No-one is perfect. It's impossible. If your parents are expecting perfection from you then that's THEIR imperfection. Try not to let their problems, their expectations, be yours. Look at yourself objectively not through the mirror of their self-worth. Most people that want their children to be perfect actually feel insecure and use their children to try and validate their existence. If their child is good then that proves THEY are worth something. Does that make sense?

4. J185

J185 Member

<Mod Edit - Acy - insensitive and rude>

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2012
  5. Finance

Finance Well-Known Member

My mom prayed in high shool that I would die. Behavioral issues.

40 now and still have hatred for her.

6. ripples

ripples Member

Your parents are morons. Some one has to say it. -_-