I should eat myself to death

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by LostMyMind, Oct 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LostMyMind

LostMyMind Well-Known Member

Seriously, maybe I should just start eating non-stop and go graze like a cow in my yard until I die. Become the fattest person in the world and set a record.

Why is there not sumo wrestling in America? :mad:
    I'm not fat enough to be a sumo, just thinking..

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2007
  2. Nessarose

Nessarose Well-Known Member

Don't eat yourself sick :(. Don't be self-conscious, either. Just stay healthy. I know the medications you're on can make you gain weight, too. It's hard to stop eating sometimes, but try snacking on something filling and healthy. And I seriously doubt you're fat.

3. powder_girl

powder_girl Active Member

I'm exceptionally good at that!

I can go on a binge for about as long as it would take to eat the following:

bag of ruffles chips (the big size)
    ben and jerrys ice cream
    pizza slices (4-5)
    goldfish (whole bag)
    chimichangas(2)
    dip
    two soda cans

---

that was my binge on...tuesday night...

i was weighed in at 135 last week and this week who knows i'm not counting anymore right now...but i'm just saying that it's really dangerous don't even try to do it...if you're gonna eat eat dont trick yourself cause iknow my mind is set to deception and i'll deceive myself and eat more than enough...enough is when your stomach gets full, more than enough is when it's completely round and bloated you feel like you need to vomit NOW and your heart is beating a million miles per hour ( you can literally get a heart attack from doing this!!!)

4. alimar

alimar Well-Known Member

Okay I just got to ask what is a Goldfish? I hope it's not the kind that swims in a bowl... :unsure:

5. LostMyMind

Cheese crackers shaped like mini-fish.

6. Aaron

Aaron Well-Known Member

Sorry but i have to ask...What are these?

7. LostMyMind

They are burritos

8. Perishable

Perishable Well-Known Member

Wow. You have an astounding point there.
    The reason due for this thought is 'FAT' is extremely degradable in modern society.

The only fat guy who gets to escape that whole 'society expectation' shit is Santa Clause.

And that because he's some Rich white guy who makes everybody's kids happy by giving them toys and working the small foreign people to make um', with his wife whose a celebrity cookie maker...or..okay I'm ranting....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.