I should have killed myself

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Lauru, Aug 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lauru

Lauru Well-Known Member

before when I wanted to on Friday the 13th. But instead I trusted my T and waited. I waited till the 20th. And then I trusted her some more and waited again. Well, I am not waiting anymore. I am going to kill myself and plan this just the right way. I wish I was dead. I am worthless, a waste of skin. Life is hopeless and I am helpless in it.
    :poo:

and then you die.

2. concreteangel

concreteangel New Member

You are not worthless, and you are not a waste of skin, i promise. Life isnt hopeless, life is never, hopeless no matter how hopeless it feels. I know how you feel, ive been in the same situation before, and i felt the same way. Hope, is the key, and you need to trust it, it will help you through these tough days, and help you soar into the best days of your life, and the best days of your life are yet to come. and they will come, not killling myself was one of the best decisions ive made in my life, and it can be yours too, just be paitient. Im here for you, your not helpless <3, please don't do it, not doing it, will be one of the things youll be the proudest of, you will love yourself for it, and be in bliss. life is full of endless possibilities. Living with hope and help is one that is to come.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

well you need to talk to T again and get you into hospital for some help to make you feel better okay tell t time to change things up abit okay YOu are important and people do care.

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Please don't harm yourself!! Things will get better if you work thru them.. Your T has given you good advice.. It's up to you to follow it.. I have been suicidal since I was thirteen and I am now fifty three with three failed attempts..Suicide is not the answer..Maybe you need to see your T more often..If you get that down then go to the hospital and ask for someone in mental health because you are suicidal..Please be safe!!

5. Wade

Wade Member

It's impossible for life to be completely hopeless. I'm not saying it can't really really suck for a long period of time, but it will inevitably change. While you mite never win the lottery or have a rich relative leave you some money who's to say you couldn't find that dream job, or stumble into the person you're meant to be with. I just mean life's full of surprises and some are bad, but some are really good, you just have to be around to get them.

6. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

I totally know how you feel.
    But I do hope that you haven't killed yourself and that you never actually do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.