I should just die.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by thething912, Oct 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thething912

thething912 Well-Known Member

I think I should just kill myself already. I have no friends, I can't even go to school because I get so nervous, I can't work either, my medicine costs my family a lot of money and they are already behind on bills. I cannot go anywhere without people thinking I'm strange or stupid. People don't understand me and I just embarrass myself all the time.

If I die I would be doing the world a favor. I'm just a worthless pieace of garage.

2. Khloe

Khloe Well-Known Member

I don't think you should die, at all.
    Talk to me, i'll always listen.

Why do you feel like people think your strange? what makes you feel that way?

There's always, always another option other than death.

3. nonethelessjaclyn

nonethelessjaclyn Well-Known Member

i don't think you should die. everybody has their flaws, but if everyone around you doesn't like it, that's their loss.
    don't let people put you down, be your very best.
    i believe that you can make it through this.
    god bless.

4. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

You are not worthless and you would not be doing the world a favor by dying!!! Just the opposite!!!

If your family is good and cares about you, they would be devastated if you died. For a good caring parent, loosing a child is the most stressful, emotionally painful thing they could experience.

People can often be very cruel and insensitive, so if they are mean to you, that doesn't mean that you have done something wrong.

If people had more understanding, they would be kind rather than cruel to people who are suffering.

It sounds like people have given you some negative messages which you have internalized. I think a lot of people deal with their own suffering by attacking others, especially people who make easy targets. If you are a sensitive person, often times you become the easy target for attacks, even though you don't deserve them.

You may have options of which you are unaware. I don't know how old you are, but you may be eligible for federal disability benefits. You might also be eligible for medicaid benefits. You might be able to get discounts on your medication.

You might also be able to find more effective treatments and to do some self-help therapies.

Can you tell us more about what is going on?

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, welcome. You're not worthless. Do you think you have an anxiety disorder? what meds are you on? Please don't give up.

6. Riga

Riga Member

Hey there,

To start with: No one is worthless. I'm nto a religious person but what I DO believe in is that there a reason behind everything. And your existence has a reason.

Don't make any rational decisions. Think about things thoroughly. I am sure there are moments in your life which make you smile. Work on these moments. Find our talents and persue them.

But do not give up.

If you need someone to talk to, I am always here.

Take care of yourself,

Riga

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.