I Should Just Quit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forgotten_Man

Ugh... I knew that this job was stupid and pointless. After basically having to stalk the HR department just to get them to properly fill out my tax withholding form, get my training done, AND get my benefits. I get an email today saying to me that in 3 weeks I will be deallocated. No one talked about this to me. I have no idea what that means, but it basically makes me feel like I will be unemployed again in 3 weeks. I really do not want to believe that, but I have no choice to be honest. Given how consulting companies have treated me there is no reason for me to believe that I am even an asset. Especially give how this company is not based in my home country. I just got off a job hunt and now I have to jump right back in.

SO yeah I am thinking that I am going to just shut down in life. I am going to be 100% done with everything. I am going to sell all my stuff, minus a few things. Then I am going to wait for my lease to end and get myself a 200 sq ft coffin. Well maybe not that small I cannot afford to buy another bed. Then I will find some minimum wage slave slow death of a job and hold it as long as I can and just wait for my cats to die. At this rate I won't be able to afford my CPAP machine nor will I be able to afford the doctor. Which I guess is good... I can always use that to my advantage... well advantage for not living anymore. So yeah I am incredibly stressed out right now.

I guess that I really am worthless I cannot find a permanent job... or a temporary one in a high demand industry. I must really need to be culled or homeless or something.

I agree about the Job. I am just 17 years old and I don't even know how does money works but I wish to support you that you will get what you want the most...

justrob

Keep on keeping on.
Ugh... I knew that this job was stupid and pointless. After basically having to stalk the HR department just to get them to properly fill out my tax withholding form, get my training done, AND get my benefits. I get an email today saying to me that in 3 weeks I will be deallocated. No one talked about this to me. I have no idea what that means, but it basically makes me feel like I will be unemployed again in 3 weeks. I really do not want to believe that, but I have no choice to be honest. Given how consulting companies have treated me there is no reason for me to believe that I am even an asset. Especially give how this company is not based in my home country. I just got off a job hunt and now I have to jump right back in.

SO yeah I am thinking that I am going to just shut down in life. I am going to be 100% done with everything. I am going to sell all my stuff, minus a few things. Then I am going to wait for my lease to end and get myself a 200 sq ft coffin. Well maybe not that small I cannot afford to buy another bed. Then I will find some minimum wage slave slow death of a job and hold it as long as I can and just wait for my cats to die. At this rate I won't be able to afford my CPAP machine nor will I be able to afford the doctor. Which I guess is good... I can always use that to my advantage... well advantage for not living anymore. So yeah I am incredibly stressed out right now.

I guess that I really am worthless I cannot find a permanent job... or a temporary one in a high demand industry. I must really need to be culled or homeless or something.
Frustrating. It sounds like you have professional job, with that in minds, if it were me I would use the current companies' time to find a new job. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00