I should kill myself

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Hae-Gi, Feb 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

I should kill myself. I'm never going to find my one and only girl. Nothing I've been told has given me any hope on that. Fact is, most has made it worse. I talk too much about wanting a girl, for any girl to be interested in me, most probably...

I know how to kill myself, safely... as long as nobody would intervene; then I'd get permanent brain damage, most likely... but if I do it after I've moved to my apartment, that wouldn't happen. It seems it's easier to get what I need for my preferred method than I previously thought, so I can actually do it in a safe, unmessy way.

I probably won't do it, anytime soon, due to the "will" to live being too strong, but can anyone honestly say something that would give me hope? I don't think so. Unless it's "I've read your posts, and I really like you, and would want to get in contact with you," then I really don't think there's anything anyone can say.

Shit life. -_-
  2. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

You WILL find someone. Just try to believe in that. Tere is someone out there who will love you and you will love them. There are billions of people out there... surely at least one of them could work for you. You'll be ok. I know it seems hopeless but you seem like a sweet guy and I think if you just give it somemore time, things will work out for you. :hug:
  3. kimailis

kimailis Active Member

emm... do you actually look for a girl? do you go out and ask girls for a date? girls like guys with self respect and confidence, so i advise you to look on the net "how to respect yourself" and "how to be cool/confident". remember girls dont like people that want to kill themselves, so dont act like that or dont show it(if you will defy it and say "i DONT want to kill myself", "i want to live", it might go away).
    girls just wont come right at you, you should look for them.
  4. blade

blade Well-Known Member

hun, dont think like that! u will get a girl, trust me!
    have faith, and wait.!

5. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

Thanks for the kind words.

To kimailis... no, I don't look for girls. Not in "real life," so to say, anyway; I am too different to find her in "real life." I am not the kind of person who could find her in a bar, for instance. Would never go to a bar, to begin with. As for finding her somewhere else; I live in a small town, so there's no way I'd find her here. Furthermore, I have a lot of self-confidence... I am bordering to narcissistic. Indeed, however, I do not have much confidence in finding her, but that's purely based on logic.

I feel better, today... been feeling really low, since I wrote that, which is why I'm not replying, before now, but anyway, I feel better, today, at least. Hopefully, it'll last long enough for me to get the time to go fix some more things for my apartment.

I'm not going to give up... not yet. I cannot give up, since this is the only thing I live for. Of course, however; I cannot wait for all too much longer... but I won't give up yet. :/
  6. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

just b/c you havent found a girl doesn't mean you won't. You could find a girl at the bookstore, getting gas, getting coffee, just walking through the store. You dont know when or how so you can't say you will never find one. :hug:
  7. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Agree with that...

I know it can be very hard... but just be patient (hope i spell it right)
  8. Fishman

Fishman Guest

er...trying to pick up a girl at a store or gas station.....I doubt that....can you say creepy.
  9. pillowperson27

pillowperson27 Active Member

you don't want a relationship from the internet, it doesn't work. if you want to find a girlfriend, you have to get your act together first. life is shit if you want it to be.
  10. hermit

hermit New Member

I think I know how you feel, I can relate to you .
    Since I was a young teenager I found the opposite gender physically attractive and always on lookout to find my perfect girl. I grew older all my friends dated or had relationships, but I never even tried to ask a girl out, My will to live is also strong but I am a lonely depressed guy.
    Having sucidal thoughts is not right because you like me ( I assume) have never dated many girls to find the right one you should date many different girls because looking at a person from distant all that you will see is their physical apperance, but having relationships or going out with them will allow you to see their emotional side and the way they think which I believe thats what your really looking for.

P.S:I checked your profile we share some similar hobbies/interests
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.