I should Quit

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Billyidol, Dec 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Billyidol

Billyidol New Member

My whole life I've been poor. I never had the nicest clothes my house is in the ghetto and I've always seemed to be a push over.i used to get bullied very bad in school. When I was 4 my mom left me with my grandma & a guy in the neighborhood showed me his penis idk what happened after that. Fast forward to now & I'm still poor, unemployed with no real friends. I feel like I don't even know who I am. I find myself least trying to impress other people and it seems like nobody want to have anything to do with me. I seem to have the worst luck and idk what the problem is. I owe my landlord rent and I feel like she might evict me any moment. I just don't see any hope & I think I should end it all.

2. Odslought

Odslought New Member

I'm really sorry to hear that you never had enough money to live beyond the ghetto lifestyle, I myself am also surrounded mostly by people who are better off financially than me, so i know how it feels. Same goes for the bulling, it can really scar you, please don't feel bad about yourself because of the bulling, you're a beautiful person regardless. Being unemployed and alone is a very tough spot to be in, is there no job you can find? not even a minimum wage one? Maybe you could make some deal with your land lord to pay her in the future once you get a job and enough money.

It sounds like you had a rough life, I just want to say that it isn't your fault, you did what you could with what you had, it's just that some of us were dealt a bad hand in life and thus have to struggle. But there is still hope, try to find a job, maybe try to talk to more people so you no longer feel so alone, just having small talk with some stranger here and there can really be beneficial. Please, don't end your life when you can still improve it, you're a worthwhile person no matter what your past was like.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.