i shouldnt even be doing this

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Elee, Oct 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elee

Elee New Member

i don't know what to start this with.. i feel as though stupid things, trigger me into feeling awful. i saw a picture of someone with a nail through their hand, and immediately went through my old pictures of my old self injury. i'm fifteen and started cutting myself around age 11, it has slowly gotten worse and worse and i have been hospitalized twice. i need to keep myself occupied or something right now because i can't focus on anything. my boyfriend is upset because he is scared for me right now, he says he can tell when i'm feeling like this and doesn't want me getting any more hurt, he thinks a lot of my feelings are because i have exams tomorrow at school. and i know it isn't that. typing this isn't really helping me at all, but i was just wondering if other people got triggered by small small things..? thankyou xo
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi E and go glad you shared with us...yes, many ppl are triggered by so many different things...if you are feeling worse, is there someone you can talk to so that you can be treated? Also know we are here to support and care...please continue to let us know how you are doing and PM me if I can help in any way...big hugs, and please be safe, J
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey hope you can get out okay go for awalk a drive go get a coffee anything until the feeling is gone okay. Call someone crisis you parents listen to great music watch a hilarious comedy okay dont harm you okay You are to special and important okay to you bf and to others so please be kind to you now okay
  4. kote

kote Account Closed

7 very special words!!!

just treat yourself to something nice to take your mind away from those hard thoughts.
  5. Khloe

Khloe Well-Known Member

Elee - i am also from the Uk (London)
    please talk to me, i know how you feel.
    Do you use msn? i'm always on there!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.