I shy hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotThisLife

Hi, new here.

To be honest, I don't know how much of myself I can share. I've lived with depression all of my life, and there are deep rooted causes of that depression. Unfortunately, I Have not been online very long. I just got this computer a couple of months ago, I'm not really accustomed to forums yet. My secrets are not easy to live with, my mom is the only one who knows most of them. I would love to share, but I just got accused of trolling for sharing on another site, so I'll tread carefully here. I'm not 100% sure what trolling is, although I'm getting a better grasp on internet slang. So that's why I'm reluctant to share. The factors pushing me to the edge are not very common, and I guess discussing them can offend some people. Maybe some people pretend to have such problems, I dunno.

Anyway, I hope to find a place here :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Pow

Trolling is when someone posts something just to hurt someone or get a response, so don't worry about it.
Welcome :)

Daphna

Ninja of light
Hello my name is Nikki. I hope you get the help you need while you are here, and make lifelong friends in the process. Blessings..

UnkelHeit

Hi NotThisLife. Unfortunately trolls are very common online. Since you don't seem to know much about them I'll give you a little advice. If you encounter one, no matter how upset they make you, no matter what stupid thing they say, don't respond to them. If something they say really bothers you I would suggest writing about it in the Let it All Out sub forum here. They have spread so much because people respond to them in the heat of the moment. Their intent is to upset you. I've only encountered one here so far. Sorry to go on but I hate freaking trolls.

Viro

Don't worry about being accused of being a troll. They come from /b/ sometimes. We all know the difference between a troll and someone in need of help!

ema

Antiquities Friend
:welcome:

Glad you are here.

I wouldn't worry about being a troll. People here seem to warn each other if they think that kind of behavior is going on.

This is a great place. Hope you find friends and help here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00