I sit here...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Lauru, Jul 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lauru

Lauru Well-Known Member

downing a bottle of cheap alcohol. Am I going to take an OD of my meds as well? I don't know yet. I figure I might as well get a head start and at least drink. I can make up my mind after I'm done drinking whether or not I take an OD of my meds. If I do stay alive, I hope my partner doesn;t find out, because she'll leave me, for good. Right now, I don;t know. Everything feels hopeless, and I just want to stop and get off this merry go round.

I know you'll try to convince me of why I should live, Just give it a chance, it will get better. Well it might get better but then it will just get bad again. I don't know how many more "bads" I have left in me without killing myself. Right now, I guess I just don't care.

2. Soul of a Dragon

Soul of a Dragon Well-Known Member

Nah! come on don't do it yet. Go buy a banana first then come back read the forum.

Edit: I just ate a banana XD
    It was epic!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2010
  3. Lauru

Lauru Well-Known Member

I don't know, I am pretty drunk right now, I drank some alcohol and took some of my seroquel, not enough to kill, but enough to get me loopy. I just want the pain to end and I don't know how to make that happen.

4. whoaaxxsamm

whoaaxxsamm Well-Known Member

You're only numbing the pain. You shouldn't put yourself through more than you're already going through. I hope you find a healthier way to cope. Good luck. :)

5. Lauru

Lauru Well-Known Member

Thanks, I know this is wrong I just can;t seem to help myself. I did call a hotline and my T, so we will see.

6. Soul of a Dragon

Soul of a Dragon Well-Known Member

Glad to hear that :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.