I so badly want to do it, but i'm afraid.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Dana.., Dec 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dana..

Dana.. Well-Known Member

I want to kill myself, but i'm scared of what happens after.
    do i survive and have to explain my actions?
    Do i die and go to so called 'Hell'
    Am i recarnated as someone else?
    So many questions and no answers. i just want the answers so i can do it and know what will hppen.
    God help me.
  2. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Unfortunately there are no easy answers. the only people who know what happens to us after death are those that have already passed, and they can't exactly tell us.
    Why do you want to kill yourself hun? :hug:
  3. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

who knows what happens after death, all depends on what you believe in, but i sence a feeling of doubt in you, a feeling of unsure of what you really want.
    take a pause in this and see if theres another way.
  4. Dana..

Dana.. Well-Known Member

I don't see another way around it.
    Things seem to get better, but then something Happens and it puts me down gain.
  5. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

things do take time to get better, and even then its not perfect but with patience you can get there, don't give up now Dana.
    give yourself time hun
  6. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

There is life in enrgy form after death
    It was prooved but sceptics keepin in the backstage.
    is called EVP and it prooves that dead people are still alive in some
    sort of energy that floats around in a wierd way.
    Google it if you dont beliave me
  7. LostSpirit

LostSpirit Well-Known Member

i guess it goes on what you believe in... i still strongly believe there has to be more then just this living hell.....

i am not afraid of death

maybe you over thinking these things is a way of your inner self.. saying it isnt something you really want to do

Pm me if you need to talk dana
  8. Nate Sharp

Nate Sharp New Member

We probably just get reincarnated over and over and over again for all eternity. Maybe we live this same life over and over again, forever. Maybe we're just stuck in this living hell infinitely, and there's nothing we can do about it.
  9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Dana, It's completely natural to be scared. Hopefully that will stop you from ever doing it. No-one can really answer those questions for sure,it depends on what you believe in. I hope you feel better soon :hug:
  10. Locket

Locket Well-Known Member

i know times like this can be amazingly hard because you're caught between two arguements going on in your head and you don't know what to do and everything becomes so confusing.
    try and think about something else - have you got a hobby you can throw yourself into?
    if not, maybe think about that question... what happens after death?
    maybe go and look up all of the possiblities that are out there, or form your own. it's good to know you're own mind.

stay safe, and if you need anyone to talk to, PM me any time xx
  11. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I have said it before. I follow the beleifs of the native americans. When you die the great spirit reincarnates you into either another person or an animal or even a tree or rock. Indians beleive that everything has a spirit. Thats why when they take something from the earth they give thanks for the sacrifice made to sustain them. They had there shit together and never took more than they could use. Call me crazy but if you think about it this country was better off when it was just them...
  12. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

there is no afterlife when you die it is over just blackness from there till the end

no god either
  13. freefalling

freefalling Active Member

Hi Dana,
    I have battled with the very same questions and have come up with numerous different answers depending on my mood and frame of mind.Is there an afterlife? is there a hell? I don't know and thankfully today I am in no great rush to find out.
    Everyone here has battled with their demons at one stage or another and thankfully all the ppl here try to help us through the bad times because they understand the hurt and pain like no other "normal" people can.Listen to their advice and step back from the brink and hopefully then you can see that you also are in no hurry to find the answers to your questions.Please leave the statistics to the statisticians - and don't become one.
  14. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

Ahh... when people will undaratand that nothing have an end.
    end is only when time stops but time never stops so there is alway feauture
    even for dead people there is feauture in some way.
    Then closest thing to end is when someone loose the sense of time and just
    stuck in this 1 sec forever (like when we sleep, we close our eyes but then open
    them after 1 monute but in fact 8 hours went gone)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.