I so sick of it.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Right U R Ken, Aug 7, 2009.

1. Right U R Ken

Right U R Ken Well-Known Member

I don't want to be here anymore. I don't. I'm so sick of such a struggle just to do the stupid little daily things. And even those damn things go wrong. What the hell am I even doing here?
  2. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

heya ..
    i think the same alot .. depression makes us think those things .. and believe them truly .. i dunno about u but thoughts like that can eat me up all day .. and i wake up thinking them ..
    i know this is prolly hipocritical .. but i posted this a lil while back.. dunno if it will help at all..
    i guess its another way of thinking .. although i still havent grasped it fully myself ...
    all the best :hug:
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You're here because you have something to stay for :)

I've read many of your posts and you support a lot of people.
    You have made a comeback fom being homeless to having your own house. That's something to be proud of,do you want to throw all your hard work away? I think not. :hug:
  4. Right U R Ken

Right U R Ken Well-Known Member

I was proud of it but I'm finding out with no one to share it with a house is just an empty box. I've just had too many years alone. I can't keep doing it.

And I'm not helping anyone here. I'm just a few words of text over the internet. I know the people here still feel very bad no matter what I might say.
  5. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

ive got my own flat, and it is an empty box. theres never anyone to share my minor victorys with, nobody to talk to when it gets too much to handle. nobody to just be with. dont let it bring you down. your an inspiration to me in the arcades.
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I ask myself that question all the time. I wish I had an acceptable answer. You are here because you are a fighter, and deep down you know that things could be different. Maybe our struggles do serve a purpose. It makes it so we can understand those coming behind us with these same feelings. Try to come up with the things that do go right hun. No matter how small they may seem. You have come too far to give in to the struggles now. :hug: