I so want to swear right now!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

***LEA***

God some people just cant see whats right before their eyes! why do people have to judge when they dont even know the goddamn facts?
GRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! :mad: :mad: :argh: :rant: :nerves: :hit: :cry: :tantrum: :boxer: :bash:

L

***LEA***

:censored: I havent been this angry for years. I want to smash something up, I want to scream til my lungs burst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:rant:
WTF..... maybe i can use this for my advantage.... extra motivation, as if i need it! :mad: I a so glad nobody is in my room at the moment cos i HATE, HATE everyone just now. What is the point?

:furious: :furious: :tantrum: :censored:

:thatsit: :badday: :bash:

L

***LEA***

Tis OK, thanks all i feel a lot calmer today. Sorry to everyone that i was in such a bad mood last night, am i forgiven?

Lea :booboo: :grouphug:

ace

Tis OK, thanks all i feel a lot calmer today. Sorry to everyone that i was in such a bad mood last night, am i forgiven?

Lea :booboo: :grouphug:
Don't be sorry h62 it's a normal feeling and reaction you had,I know what it's like when you feel so down and people dont understand and yet have such comments to make.It's a catch 22 because you don't want to get angry over it of course,but you get eaten up by people's arrogance which makes it all the more harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00