I so want to swear right now!!!!!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ***LEA***, Feb 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ***LEA***

***LEA*** Guest

God some people just cant see whats right before their eyes! why do people have to judge when they dont even know the goddamn facts?
    GRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! :mad: :mad: :argh: :rant: :nerves: :hit: :cry: :tantrum: :boxer: :bash:
  2. ***LEA***

***LEA*** Guest

:censored: I havent been this angry for years. I want to smash something up, I want to scream til my lungs burst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WTF..... maybe i can use this for my advantage.... extra motivation, as if i need it! :mad: I a so glad nobody is in my room at the moment cos i HATE, HATE everyone just now. What is the point?

:furious: :furious: :tantrum: :censored:

:thatsit: :badday: :bash:
  3. FoReVeR LoSt

FoReVeR LoSt Well-Known Member

:hug: for you lea is it? i'm here if you need to talk :)
  4. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

mm, im sorry people are judging before they know the facts. :hug: 2 u..im around i fyou need to vent.
  5. darkrider

darkrider Well-Known Member

Interesting we're both from the same area. Why are you so annoyed?
  6. ***LEA***

***LEA*** Guest

Tis OK, thanks all i feel a lot calmer today. Sorry to everyone that i was in such a bad mood last night, am i forgiven?

Lea :booboo: :grouphug:
  7. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Don't be sorry h62 it's a normal feeling and reaction you had,I know what it's like when you feel so down and people dont understand and yet have such comments to make.It's a catch 22 because you don't want to get angry over it of course,but you get eaten up by people's arrogance which makes it all the more harder.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.