I sorry

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by see, Jul 9, 2007.

1. see

see Well-Known Member

I cant fix this

2. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

What's going on hun? Would you like to talk about what's bothering you? :hug:

3. see

see Well-Known Member

this hole inside me is swallowing alive I dont know what to say

4. see

see Well-Known Member

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

5. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

See, please stay safe and keep talking to us.
    We are here for you, you are not alone.

:hug: Hazel

6. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

:hug:

Hi see

Sorry that you are feeling so low its the worst feeling in the world but one that will pass again if u allow it to
    "ride the storm" even though you feel you may be drowning in its waters it can be so tough but hang in there pm anytime

TC

7. see

see Well-Known Member

I lost the plot earlier but some SF friends convinced me to hang around one more day thanks for putting up with my shit :-o

8. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Sorry i'm late at replying it was like 3am when I posted and i've been sick so I went to bed. You do matter, sorry I didn't reply back at that time. Please hang on, life may not be like this forever. Things may get better. We never know what will happen. :hug:

9. see

see Well-Known Member

early mornings are the worst when I cant sleep and my mind runs wild my emotions go into overdrive. Especially when I F@#%&* up :wallbash: I crashed into someone with someone else’s car on gravel tried to stop just kept going :wallbash: they making a case of reckless driving:wallbash:
    I cant face shit like that was looking for someone to talk to but everybody offline. I am trying but I don’t know how long :sad: