• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

I sort of expect those around me to think I will commit suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.

sosotired

I think my parent and family are more quizzed as to why I am still here as I am. I mean I have nothing in my life and nothing to live for.

A post I made a while ago breifly describing the situation I am in. I should describe more but like most things I cant be bothered.

I am in my late 20's depressed, anxious, agoraphobic, housebound, jobless, friendless, dependant on my parent, completely unmotivated. what on earth am I doing here? im a waste of space, a stain on this planet, a loser.

:thatsit:

blackfire

If they know you are suffering than maybe you should ask for help. they could be a support group for you. maybe even get a counselor for you to meet with.

sosotired

If they know you are suffering than maybe you should ask for help. they could be a support group for you. maybe even get a counselor for you to meet with.
I could go back to doing that I suppose but I cant say it helped much before when they came out. I try to be positive and say to myself that im gonna fight it and overcome it myself but it never seems to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00