I started cutting again

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by feel the rain, Jan 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. feel the rain

feel the rain Active Member

i stopped for my new girlfriend partly because i was happy partly because i didnt want her to sind out. i stopped for three weeks but then yesterday i was reading through my old diary and i just grabbed a compas and drew a line across my arm. i thought id feel like a failure if i did restart but it feels more natural right now to be SIing. i feel almost like i need it and ive been thinking a lot about wrist banging again because it seemed to suit me better than cutting. i dont really want her to find out because i love her so much and dont want to risk losing her but im not really sure if i want to stop SIing all together. i just dont know

2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Tell your girl friend but only if you really want to, i'm sure she would be even more upset if you didn't tell her though.

Ok, so you started up again, this doesn't mean your opportunity has gone to stop, it's always there. Everytime you give in, try not to beat yourself up over it or let it get you down.
    Whenever you feel the urge to do it again, try your best to occupy your mind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.