I still blame them.

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Sarabrooke15, Aug 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sarabrooke15

Sarabrooke15 Member

I have been thinking alot about the past lately. My brother is 21 and my oldest sister is 25. Adam had a heroin problem and Tricia has a heroin problem still. She is in jail right now, fighting with the whole family trying to get someone to help her get out. She has two children. One who is with my mom, and one who is in foster care. Her older son, who is with my mom, is 6 and her daughter will be 2 in Feburary. My sister has screwed over every chance she has ever had. So right now she has the chance to get out on the electronic bracelett. She was going to go to my other sisters house. Granted, last summer Leah and her family went on vacation and Tricia stole their new car, and wrecked it. So Leah and her husband, Adam backed out. I agree that they did the right thing! They have two kids, a house, two car payments, etc. They cannot afford for her to come into their home and mess stuff up. My mom pulled the biggest fit ever, and I don't agree with my mom for being mad at Leah. My mom doesn't have a whole lot. She works a job that pays minimum wage, she lives in a one bedroom apartment, and her bedroom is in the living room becuase she has my brother and my sister in law living in the bedroom. My brother has anger issues and yells at Stephanie every night, and she cries and they are trying to buy a house and it is getting so stressful!

I was talking to my mom tonight about it and I told my mom that I really dislike my sister and brother. I will always hold a grudge against them. Has anyone ever been in this situation, where you feel bad but theres something about it, that makes you want to never speak to them again!
    I feel terrible about it, but erghhhh.

Helpp

2. cthulhu

cthulhu Well-Known Member

yes, my mother fathjer sister grandparents, all of em...i on the ohter hand do not feel bad about not wanting anything todo with them, scum is scum....just my 2cp

3. Sarabrooke15

Sarabrooke15 Member

Well I am glad I am not alone. I will never be able to trust my sister again. my brother, on the other hand, isn't all that bad, but he is a jerk to me. I admire my brother for pulling it together through his teen years. :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.