i still have my knife

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SuicidePrincess, Mar 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuicidePrincess

SuicidePrincess Well-Known Member

i'm 13 and still have my knife out

2. danni

danni Chat Buddy

your so young why would you want to end it?

3. SuicidePrincess

my parents wont let me talk to laura

4. SuicidePrincess

5. oscilate

oscilate Well-Known Member

hey whats wrong? why wont your parents let you talk to her? feel free to pm me if you need to.

6. SuicidePrincess

they think she's a bad influence

7. oscilate

why do they think that?

8. SuicidePrincess

because she taught me how to cut my wrist at school

9. oscilate

That actually happend to me when I was about your age. Freshman year in high school my friend told me that it would make me feel better. It just made me feel worse though, and I realized that she wasnt my friend at all. No friend would want you to be hurt, and I learned that the hard way. A true friend wouldnt want anything bad to happen to you, and wouldn't want you to hurt yourself like that.

10. SuicidePrincess

i am going to use it in 2 minutes if nobody helps me!

11. Pioneer

Pioneer Well-Known Member

We want to help you. You have to listen to us though. If you liisten then I'm sure we can make you feel at least a better.

1st Laura is not a good friend. She understands your problems probably because she has similar problems. She isn't helping you solve these problems she's making them worse. Do you really thing that pain will get rid of pain?

2nd Your parents do love and care for you. Thats why they're keeping you from Laura, she's teaching you how to hurt yourself. They obviously don't want you to hurt yourself and they should talk to you. They're probably scared because you're unstable.

3rd Your brother loves you too. Thats why he was picking on you. I'm an older brother and picking on my sisters is the most comfortable way of showing affection. Its a guy thing.

12. SuicidePrincess

laura is my best friend.. she knows what is best for me

13. Pioneer

Pioneer Well-Known Member

Laura knows whats best for you?

So Laura was the one who held you in her belly for nine months. Shes the one who went through labour for your life. Shes the one who work hard and gave up her freedom to give you food, clothing, and a home. I guess Laura was the one who believed in you and knew you could do anything and be the best you can be huh? Realize who your real best friends are. Right now it isn't Laura.

You say you're Laura's friend. Do you like to see her in pain? Don't you wanna see her happy? She won't be happy if she's dead, she won't be anything but a memory. If you were her friend then you wouldn't want her to die, you'd want her to be happy, strong, and in control of her life. If she were your best friend then she would want the same for you. However I know your parents want you to be happy, strong, and in control of you life.

14. Beattles

Beattles Well-Known Member

woman, listen to me. she gave you a fucking knife. she told you that your problems would go away the deeper you cut. she is a cutter herself.
    you'd have to be a fuckin idiot not to see why your parents wont let you see her.

Laura, your "friend" is influencing you to cut yourself! thats why your parents wont let you see her. she sounds like a genuin dip shit who wants to make things WORSE, not BETTER.

15. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

Listen to the people here, Laura. They are absolutely correct, and they're making an effort to try to help you. But ultimately, you're the one who has to help yourself.

16. zetaf

zetaf Well-Known Member

natural selection itt

Wanting the attention of being suicidal is not the same as being suicidal. Know what I mean?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2008
  17. BOLIAO

BOLIAO Guest

somehow i kinda agree with what you stated

18. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Sweetie, are you still there?

19. SuicidePrincess

hi it's jade

20. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy