I still haven't cut yet!!!

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Lady Byron, Aug 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady Byron

Lady Byron Well-Known Member

Today was NOT good day... at ALL. We had to go *shiver* shopping again. I hate shopping. Actually, hate is not the word I feel. I LOATHE shopping. And loathe is still too nice a word for the way I feel about shopping. Anyway, even though I was totally stressed out and I REALLY wanted to cut, I didn't. :biggrin: I thought that since I've gone about 5 or 6 days without cutting, why ruin it? It's harder than I thought though. As soon as I got home I went and locked myself in my room and stared at my razor. I put it back in it's place and left my room after about 10 minutes of staring at it. It felt kind of good to just put it down and not cut at all. I really do want to get rid of this addiction. It is an addiction right? It sucks that it's all I can think about night and day. But it's getting better all the time. I think about other things now, SIing isn't totally taking over my life so much anymore.
  2. rachypooh

rachypooh Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On not cutting. 5 or 6 days sounds like it is a big accomplishment to you, Unfortunately I slipped up but have started counting the cut free days again.
    I hope you are staying strong and havent cut again, when it consumes your mind and you dont do it that just proves how strong you can be.
    And yes it is an addiction, one of the hardest to beat I feel

Just know you can talk to me any time you need to or feel like you want to cut PM me anytime, I'll get back to you asap

3. me_

me_ Guest

Hey there!
    I was happy to read this post, I remember you had such determination when you started this like a week ago, and seeing you still determined is inspiring to me.
    My best wishes for you!
  4. Casey.

Casey. Well-Known Member

I was happy to read this as well. Congradulations!
    Take care.
  5. Lady Byron

Thanks everybody. Too bad I cut today. I just couldn't take the pressure of everything. I feel like such a failure!!!!!!
  6. Passion

Passion Well-Known Member

GOOODDDD JOBBBB!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:
  7. Passion

Passion Well-Known Member

aww thats not good....you can still stop! don't give up!
  8. Nozdormu

Nozdormu Guest

Do not cut yourself
  9. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

dont let one slip up break you
    you can still do this
  10. me_

me_ Guest

Hi. I read about that slip back in the park ...
    Please don't let it get to you so much ...
    Start over, it was a good achievement after all.
    I am here if you need support.
  11. Lady Byron

too late for that.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.