• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

I suck. No joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suck. Plain and simple. You fail.

All you had to do was be supportive and empathize but you chose to be a bitch. Its all in HOW you said it. There was only apathy in you.

How am i supposed to care when i dont even care about me? Hes going to rehab- whoopdy fckin doo. I feel like dying, you dont see me crying to anyone that will listen. How am i supposed to kill myself if hes in rehab? Thatll make our parents....theyd feel like failures. I cant do anything right.

Must keep up happy front for parents. 1 child in drug rehab is enough, they dont need my bullshit.

Die please now.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
I hope you can hold on im sorry you are suffering so greatly Your parents would be devastated your right keep venting okay it helps hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$310.00
Goal
$255.00