i suck

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by morning rush, Jan 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I see everyone around me making it and being successful...I don't want to be negative, I try hard to be positive but it's not working...I think that if I could die, it would be good for everyone, including me. I just can't do it for some odd reason...I suck big time...
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

When I feel awful, I think everyone must have it better than me, but I realize we all have our own issues...have you spoken to a professional to see how you can move forward? Sometimes, it takes another pair of eyes to see the path.
  3. morning rush

I've spent my entire life talking to professionals, and now I don't think it helps squat. To get better service I would need to pay and I have no money. all I want to do is sleep. I can't do anything, I don't have any strength left. Everything is a mess, I have no one, nothing.
  4. Vivek85

Vivek85 Active Member

Search for friends and new hobbies; try new (non-destructive) things; write about why you don't think professional help is useful to you; seek alternative resources and healing methods which don't cost money since you don't have money; do not give up.
  5. morning rush

done that already...to be honest, I barely have the strength to get up at all...no one wants that kind of friend
  6. MisterBGone

The reason you are still around is that you have a purpose, you just haven't found it yet. You're meant to be here. Don't compare yourself to everyone else: when we do that, we tend to emphasize the good & ignore the bad. Just be the best you that you can be, and try not to be so hard on yourself.
  7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Oh hun you are so important and you are special Don't let those dam thoughts get the better of you ok Love your art and your kindness and compassion hun be kind to you hun ok hugs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.