I suck...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by OHguy, May 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OHguy

OHguy New Member

I have though about killing myself for a while now. I realized that I am going nowhere with my life ie. school/job, and nobody really cares about me. I also have laughably small genetals, so there is really no possiblity of getting a girlfriend who will stay with me. What the &*@#...
  2. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

life aint so bad mate.. its not size that matters its if you no what your doing with it that counts considering very few women ever orgasm through full penetration anyway. when you get a job that you love then all will appear to turn around in a matter of seconds so please dont worry..

your friend, Kirsty....

kirstymdunlop@hotmail.co.uk if you ever need to chat
  3. MrA

MrA Active Member

Haha, hey dude, why worry about a small dick, thats not whats it all about :biggrin:
    And about who cares about you or not...you'd wonder :blink: My boss doesn't even know my name and since he screams around on everything and everyone it's not a big deal for me..

Believe me, the time you get out of shit you'll be up on top again, felt bad as well when school wasn't runnin as it should, now I got good marks and I fell like a G-O-D!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.