i suck

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by cookiemonster, Mar 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cookiemonster

cookiemonster Banned Member

i came back under the idea that i would help other people and forget about what's going on with me so i might have some chance of getting away and not needing to lean heavily on anyone anymore. and yet here i am again. i can't do it and i can't deal with anything. i'm back at the point where i really wished i'd just jumped four weeks ago and none of this would have happened. i'm getting closer and closer to the idea of going back there and finishing what i started. i just can't live with it anymore.

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Emily instead of helping others why not take the time to help you? Post hun talk about all the things that are or arent happening. Let other members see how they can help or what kind of resources they may be able to suggest. It's great to want to help others when it helps you too. But dont try to bottle everything up and hide it away. It is only going to keep growing to the point where you wont be able to help even yourself. Trust me on that ok? We're here for you!!! :arms:

3. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

Emily, its time to help yourself, let us help you! can you call crisis team or speak to anyone at schoool? you need to get checked out by a doc for all the OD's you have taken! i no ur not, but im really glad you did not jump 4 weeks ago! you mean lots and lots to me :hug: i love you!!

4. cookiemonster

cookiemonster Banned Member

I can't do it, i'm sorry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.