I suppose I could try this.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by J_Doe062097, Apr 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J_Doe062097

J_Doe062097 New Member

This is my first time ever experimenting with a forum of any sort. I've never really found myself attracted to them, and quite honestly, I still do not. But I guess in the grand scheme of things, it doesn't really matter.

But really, why do people come here? Do they want to be told that someone cares, even if they will never know that person or even hear their voice? I completely understand those motives. I don't have anything against it. Personally, one of the main reasons that I don't find forums attractive is that I do not want to be told to not kill myself, harm myself, think a certain way, etc. Of course, I am open to anyone and everyone and I respect your opinions.

I'm not looking for help. That just does not work if it's offered and I refuse. I just kind of want a place where I can go, where I can talk, and where I will not be judged or persuaded otherwise.

Is that even possible here?
  2. Dewonderland

Dewonderland Well-Known Member

I will only be able to speak for myself.
    Everyone here is different like in any other place of the world.

As you point it out people come here also to find some comfort, some help ... and so to know that someone will listen because sometimes there is no one around us that we can go to for a lot of different reasons.
    Some people here feel like there is no reason to stand up once more ... some people want to try but can't find the force to di it again, once more ... some people just need to talk some and some people will be there.There isn't always a solution but I maybe this is not the point. Or at least not the way we might think at first.

What I want to say is that people will probably try to help you.
    But I think if you want to talk anyway here is a good place as a lot of people will feel something akind to what you feel and anyway no one is ever judging.

That's what I experienced so far.

Welcome anytime you want to ^_-
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.