I suppose that I'm a new face around here..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kunera

So I'll introduce myself.
Hello, I'm Kunera, I just happened to stumble across this forum through Google, and decided to register.

I'm your typical teenage male. 16 years old, actually pretty nerdy, too. I'm into things such as gaming, reading, and writing for the most part, but I'm pretty open to trying new things once in a while. I go through short bursts of productivity, but otherwise I mainly keep to myself.

As a teenager, I'm obviously trying to get through the day with an understanding of who I am, and why I'm here. Things get rough, and sometimes they get a little too rough. I've suffered from the occasional bout of depression, though I suppose I'm doing rather well right now.

I'm actually a Junior in high school, and my favorite class I'm taking so far is probably AP Psychology. It's an interesting subject, though I will admit I dislike school in general, but that's only natural. I'm considering the possibility of becoming a Psychologist in the future, but I've also been interested by Computer Programming. Eh, I'll see where I go.

Seeing that I'm not depressed or anything, the main reason I registered here was to meet and talk to anyone that might need some help. I may be 16, but it doesn't mean I'm a foolish, inexperienced individual who only thinks in short-term goals. Plus, it's always nice to have an open source of support, in case anything might happen.

Anyways, I suppose I've rambled enough about myself, and that this all pretty much covers the "Hey, I'm New" thread.

Xenos

Hey, I find we both have a lot in common. I'm 16, also loving to read and playin games. =) We can be good friends

Aaaand, welcome to SF :D

Lovecraft

I've also been interested by Computer Programming. Eh, I'll see where I go.
Do you enjoy many long tedious hours reviewing code for the slightest errors?

Programming is only particularly fun on your own schedule... If you ask me.

Anyways, generic welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00