i survived an attempt on new years.. now i'm truly ready

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by TheGreatBelow, Jan 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheGreatBelow

TheGreatBelow Active Member

i somehow survuved an attempt on new years to kill myself... i dont want to get into any details. but now i've been talking to the chick that saved my life a few years ago, and she is upset that i'm going to attempt again... very soon.. i always end up hurting the people i love. i cant stand it.. i hate having friends.. hmm... i need to talk to someone please... i really do... my AIM is sleeperelx if anyone can help me... you dont have to..
  2. danni

danni Chat Buddy

hmmm i have aim but i dont get on it anymore, but i have msn and yahoo hun, why do u feel like you want to try again. The only reason why the girl upset is cause she cares hun :hug:
  3. TheGreatBelow

4. livingonlight

livingonlight Active Member

I'm really in the same place right now and I know how horrible it feels to want to end your life. I hope that you can find a little relief somehow and start to feel better.

For me is hard to tell anyone of my true feelings other then hotline people and I always end up blowing off my low times and thinking I will never feel so bad.

Coming here is the best I can do right now, but atlease we are here for now:)

I have MSN and I'd like to chat sometime. I send you a message.
  5. danni

danni Chat Buddy

i will add you thegreatbelow

okay living my msn is on my sig :hug:
  6. nedflanders

nedflanders Well-Known Member

Why would you talk to her if you hate having friends? Not having friends is fairly easy, even for this crowd.
  7. An Angel in Black

An Angel in Black Well-Known Member

i dont have aim but i have hotmail..sonicthehairball@hotmail.com
  8. TheGreatBelow

I talk to her because she won't leave me alone.. She found out what i'm going thru and she is just concerned i guess.. i hate having friends because i hate hurting them.. i dont want anyone worrying about me because of what im going thru.. i hate making people upset
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.