I survived for a reason

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Petal, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

OK. Rewind back 5 years. I (self edit-obviously cannot say methods). I had just reported a rape. I was losing coping mechanisms, I should have died but no I awoke from the coma I was in for a reason. Maybe I survived so I can be here and help others in the same way, either way I should have died medically, I was on life support. I feel bad for what I put my family through but back to the point, I survived for a reason, one day I will figure out what that reason was. It makes sense to me that I survived to help others in the same predicament, I will find the reason one day! Remember hope is always there no matter how bad you are feeling.

2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

SORRY PETAL....

3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

YOUR A FUCKING SURVIVOR OF LIFE.

PSST. I DID APOLOGISE FOR SWEARING....

PSSTTT. NEVER PLACE ANY CLOUD OF DOUBT UPON YOURSELF...

Petal likes this.
  4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Well I'm glad you are here, because you are an amazing and kind person. You have inspired me not to give up, no matter what life throws my way.

Petal likes this.
  5. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Hi Petal, I agree, you did survive for a reason and I'm glad you did and I'm sure more people than you know are too.
    ((Hugs))
    Brian

Petal likes this.
  6. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

I am so happy you did survive Petal! You're one of the most amazing people I have met, and you've come to mean a lot to me since I joined this place. You help so many people.
    I am sorry for what happened to you, it makes me so angry. But I am happy you're still here and fighting. You are such an inspiration!

*hugs*

Petal likes this.