i survived once more... y do i keep on failin....

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by sugar&spice, Apr 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sugar&spice

sugar&spice Guest

:mad: i h8 life and i hate the way ppl treat me in life... i jus cant handle this stuff anymores....... las nyt i was reli upset, hurt, disgusted wid myself, mad, and physco... i felt i had no choice... i took myself to hospital coz i felt safe there... i dno y i did it... ppl r sayin its coz i dont wanna die, i jus want attention, they r WRONG i do wanna die, i cant fight wid life anymores i reli do give up, i drank ova litre n 1/2 of vodka las nyt as some ppl may av seen the way i was typin on the chat room las nyt, i wanted 2w die, i cut my rists and my thraot, unfortunetly the blade wasnt sharp enough........ i feel so frustrated with life... y cant i jus die in peace...... n let the fuckers who hurt me [my bro, dad, bullies, me] win..... i wan 2 die so that b me winnin n the abusers r winnin as they have been able 2 take my innocence away..... everyone wins.. includin me.......

:sad::mad:::huh::dry::mad::confused::argh::nerves::screwloos

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Just wanted you to know that I read your post and to affirm that you are so very special and important in this world...big hugs, J

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.