I survived

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon

I survived my last suicide attempt and I'm not sure how I feel about it. I passed out from the od, before i could follow through with the rest of the plan, and woke up in a pool of my own vomit (i know, fucking disgusting), and to my mom crying over me. I was able to convince her not to commit me, as long as I talk to my case manager about it, and we'll figure out where to go from there. God, that day, out of all days, my mom decides to come home early, wtf so weird. Anyway basically just posting saying i'm still alive, and ready to start fighting for this life.

pinkpetals33

I saying i'm still alive, and ready to start fighting for this life.
that's amazing, your mother happen to come home early. how do you feel...like in a dream state?

yes, fighting for our own life is something no one ever teaches us until it's too late.....

Brandon

that's amazing, your mother happen to come home early. how do you feel...like in a dream state?

yes, fighting for our own life is something no one ever teaches us until it's too late.....
yea i still feel a little "whoa" over the whole thing. i've been thinking ALOT, and i think my life is finally gonna be headed in the right direction

i'm happy your still with us bj, dont do that to your mum again she must really love you. you said it was wierd that she came home early maybe she was meant to come back and find you so you wouldnt die. im glad to hear your going in a possitive direction. we're here for you keep your chin up

xXxRNBxXx

im so glad your still here brandon :hug: im glad i have met you as a friend on here and im looking forward to getting to know you xxx

Brandon

What part of the attempt turned the lightbulb on? Was it the vomit or your mum crying????

This is for you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiOcW_YR1G8
It was seeing her crying. Definitely woke me up.
i'm happy your still with us bj, dont do that to your mum again she must really love you. you said it was wierd that she came home early maybe she was meant to come back and find you so you wouldnt die. im glad to hear your going in a possitive direction. we're here for you keep your chin up
yea, maybe it was meant to happen. It definitely has crossed my mind...

im so glad your still here brandon im glad i have met you as a friend on here and im looking forward to getting to know you xxx
The pleasure's all mine Rachel. :hugtackles:

im glad youre still here too and i hope i can get to know you better now
Definitely looking foward to it cuttle :wink:

nimbus

i'm glad you are still with us. i'm sorry i didn't really know what to say the other night in chat. but either way, you are still here and still fighting, and that's great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00