I survived

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Brandon, Apr 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brandon

Brandon Well-Known Member

I survived my last suicide attempt and I'm not sure how I feel about it. I passed out from the od, before i could follow through with the rest of the plan, and woke up in a pool of my own vomit (i know, fucking disgusting), and to my mom crying over me. I was able to convince her not to commit me, as long as I talk to my case manager about it, and we'll figure out where to go from there. God, that day, out of all days, my mom decides to come home early, wtf so weird. Anyway basically just posting saying i'm still alive, and ready to start fighting for this life.
  2. pinkpetals33

pinkpetals33 Well-Known Member

that's amazing, your mother happen to come home early. how do you feel...like in a dream state?

yes, fighting for our own life is something no one ever teaches us until it's too late.....
  3. Brandon

yea i still feel a little "whoa" over the whole thing. i've been thinking ALOT, and i think my life is finally gonna be headed in the right direction
  4. pinkpetals33

pinkpetals33 Well-Known Member

What part of the attempt turned the lightbulb on? Was it the vomit or your mum crying????

This is for you
  5. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

i'm happy your still with us bj, dont do that to your mum again she must really love you. you said it was wierd that she came home early maybe she was meant to come back and find you so you wouldnt die. im glad to hear your going in a possitive direction. we're here for you keep your chin up
  6. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

im so glad your still here brandon :hug: im glad i have met you as a friend on here and im looking forward to getting to know you xxx
  7. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

im glad youre still here too :) and i hope i can get to know you better now :hug:
  8. Brandon

It was seeing her crying. Definitely woke me up.
    yea, maybe it was meant to happen. It definitely has crossed my mind...

The pleasure's all mine Rachel. :hugtackles:

Definitely looking foward to it cuttle :wink:
  9. nimbus

nimbus Well-Known Member

i'm glad you are still with us. i'm sorry i didn't really know what to say the other night in chat. but either way, you are still here and still fighting, and that's great!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.