I survived

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by gothic_spleen, Apr 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gothic_spleen

gothic_spleen Antiquities Friend

I havent been on here in about 2 weeks, I actually carried out my plan. I barely survived. My friends got help to me just in time, I have limited memories of being restrained, pumping my stomache and waking up with a breathing tube. I spent the last 9 days in a psych treatment center. I am doing alot better, and I am on meds that actually work.

2. MadeOfGlass

MadeOfGlass Well-Known Member

I'm glad that you're doing better, and that you're still here with us. *hugs*

3. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

im glad ur friend was able to help you in time, and that things are starting to look up :smile: :hug:

4. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

I'm glad that you got some help. Sometimes we have to scream really loud for someone to hear us. Sometimes it takes death to get anyone to refocus.

5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm glad you survived and got the right meds that work....
    that's a good example for us...there is always hope ...hugs

6. nimbus

nimbus Well-Known Member

well, as much as having your stomach pumped must suck, i'm glad you survived and are getting help. that's awesome!

7. F_Immunized_7

F_Immunized_7 Active Member

are meds really the best way to solve all ur probs ??

8. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

I'm glad your still with us and I'm glad your on meds that work for you now we're here for you :hug:

9. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

It is great that you found meds that are working...and yes, this IS part of the solution...I know this first hand...keep with the program and I hope this better feeling continues...big hugs, J

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.