I survived

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Manically Depressed, Sep 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Manically Depressed

Manically Depressed Active Member

For some reason Im still wondering around in this crazy world. I still have no idea what is the purpose in my life. Right now Im just trying my best to be happy. Which,for me especially,is extrememly difficult. I have Manic Depressive Illness. So my moods drive me insane. A few years back I decided I had enough,I was finished fighting a losing battle with this illness. So I swallowed a bottle of sleeping pills and drank a bottle of Vodka. Then, I woke up in the hospital. For some reason I was not dead. My first thought when I woke up was "Why am I still here?" And to this day I still dont know the answer to that question. Im guessing one day Ill understand why God decided it wasnt my time to die. Or maybe he just decided he wasnt gonna let me die that way. I truly dont know.

Anyway,just wanted to share. Thanks for reading!

2. rachypooh

rachypooh Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing, I know how hard it is to know you have tried your best to end it all, then you wake up in the hospital and the automatic thought is WHY???????
    I have been there and done that on numerous occasions and woken up on the other side of it wondering why I am still here. Just know your not alone in what your feeling.
    I personally am happy your here still
    If you ever want to talk I am here, feel free to PM me anytime about anything

Rach

3. Manically Depressed

Manically Depressed Active Member

Thank You

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.