I swear Cupid loves to laugh at me...

closertolove

In retrospect, I'm realizing I've had a couple of guys be flirty with me that I've liked back... and I was too stupid to realize it then...
1) J. Just very, very flirty. Why am I realizing this now?
2) B. Conversation goes like this:
"Do you want help with that?"
"No thanks, I'm good"
... 20 seconds or so
"Are you sure you don't want some help?"
"Nah I've got it"
... another 10 seconds
"... okay then" (skulks off)

... fuck my life. And I wonder why I'm still single?!

lost43215

Hey, I cant tell if im flirting with ppl or even when ppl are flirting with me so... I wouldnt even be able to tell if that's flirting or just wanting to help, mind u I dont know what kind of day to day things u do with them.

Ever be flirty with them?

closertolove

it was asking if i needed help strapping down a boat onto the trailer
i'm the team expert at boat strapping
i strapped our boat down firmer than he strapped down his
i didn't look in dire need of help

either way, i liked him too... i wanted it to be flirt, i wouldve just used it as an excuse to chat

either way, fml

Mathale

do you feel like your holding back in talking ? Thats more of a conversation starter than a flirt... a good thing too as it could mean more than just a 'lay'. As lost said, if they are persistant and feel the same way, they will be back to try again!

closertolove

i'm way too quick to put a wall up or find a reason to not engage/be open to guys at all. i don't know why, im just so used to being stoic and stony toward them

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
is it bad if i judge guys based on if they get bored of me/give up on trying to know me?
Everyone deserves to be with someone who will care about them as much as they will care about the other person. If by "judging" you mean you're absolutely sure they're bored or they've given up on getting to know you, and, therefore, you want to move along to a better relationship, I don't think it's bad. I'd just want to be really sure I was reading the guy and situation right, as shyness sometimes makes people seem "bored with others" and can also make it hard for them to get to know others and for others to know them.

:hug:
A.

sammakko

Banned Member
Actually empty eyes and dead face does not help either. Then guys start to please ' smile little for me, wink a little, chill out, wave me' or what ever. I hate my boobs :mad:

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00