I swear it has to be other people that make you wanna die!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by solost22, Mar 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. solost22

solost22 Member

This is gonna be a long complicated story. So this girl I work with is very friendly towards everyone however her boyfriend is kind of douche bag. One day I was talking to her and apparently he had a problem with that and wanted to kick my ass (not that I'm afraid of him). Well there was this tiny little party going on and I was there and her and her boyfriend were there. Well because I'm a better person I found the best solution was to not talk to either one of them. So I avoided both of them pretty much all night. Well she took offense to that and not she thinks I had a problem with her so now it looks like I have two enemies that I have to deal with.

It really goes to show you that people are fucking stupid and can't act like adults no matter how old they get. I'm not a violent person I'm not an angry person but people piss me off way to easily and over dumb shit like this!
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Dam eh your right though people can get under ones nerves I hope you explained to why you did not talk to her but i guess if her bf is so dam jealous of her it is best to stay clear of them both.
  3. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

In the scheme of life, you will discover there are far larger challenges than that. As for the girl and the guy, just ignore them and focus on positive things, they're not worthy of your concern. Concentrate your attention on those trees that will bear fruit, not on those that are just weeds.
  4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Well, that guy sounds like a dick, so you were right in avoiding him. Maybe try explaining to her that you were avoiding him, and not her. People can really be assholes sometimes, so it's not a bad thing being on your own.
  5. Ldub20

Ldub20 Well-Known Member

I agree with that, too. You should tell her regardless of whether you fear that you'll hurt your feelings or hurt your standing with her. Just tell her her BF makes you feel uncomfortable.
  6. Raphael1

Raphael1 Well-Known Member

I don't quite understand what you are angry about. People react in lots of different ways, and sometimes misunderstand things. If you want to make it you are going to need a lot more tolerance.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.