I Swear

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by sweetsweet, May 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweetsweet

sweetsweet Well-Known Member

Does overdoes on pills just not kill people anymore. Are there like three types of meds that can actually kill you if youo overdose and they are nearly impossible for middle class people to get. All that happened today was Io ended up vomitting twice. I was able to get some <mod edit Beret-methods> and would love to get more of that in the future. Mixing that with alcohol has completely thrown me off this whole week. My mom thinks I am moving slow and need to do to the doctor. But I don't feel that bad. I'll be find in a couple of days. Maybe. Still got more pills left. But they're generic pain killers.

Come Sunday I'll be looking for more ways to kill my self. I heard about this one guy doing something with freon. Have to look into that. Right now I am almost so out of it that I could probably just hold my head underwater and fall asleep. <mod edit Beret-methods> myself doesn't even seem some bad now.

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2008
  2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

hi sweetsweet, please don't hurt yourself anymore. you have already suffered enough in this life, you don't need to harm yourself. keep posting here, and let us help you through this dark time.

there can be some longer term effects from an OD, so going to the doctor is probably a good idea. they can run some tests to see how your organs are holding up. would you go to the doc?

3. sweetsweet

sweetsweet Well-Known Member

Well this is great. I'm not really suicidal as much as a pill addict. Before it was just generic brands which is basically code for like %5 as effective as the real thing, but I got an actual brand this time. It's a med that's suppose to calm you and that's what it did. Especially when I drank with. The first night was just messing around to see what kind of effects it had and I ended up not remembering the end of the night. Later on I actually went for an overdose and I now realize that the dosage I took was laughable. Even with alcohol. It didn't kill but this whole week has been a haze. I overslept for the therapist and the mental doctor. My mom actually wanted me to go to the hospital because she said I looked really out of it and my balance was off.

I think I am getting bacl to normal but I am dying for that feeling again. I don't have the money myself but I will get enough so I can get more of those pills. I don't want to have to put it on my mom's charge card because I dont want her to see the charges but the only other option is to steal from my grandma. And I would do that it a heartbeat without a thought of regret. They're the ones I blame for bringing me into this shithole. I really don't know what it is but I want that feeling I had with those pills.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.