I Swear...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Butterfly, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

I know you lied. And if you come home pissed I am going to punch you in the face!!!

2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hi Lexi,

I don't know what's going on, but please don't punch him in the face.. The police might come if he reports you :( Can you confront him about it without violence? :( I don't want to see you get into trouble that way.

:hug:

Take care,

Alex

3. Butterfly

Ughhh its my dad. The football season has started and he uses every excuse possible to stay out drinking and comes home in an abusive mood and plastered. It will be the same old story every week. He spends money he and my mum dont have boozing at the football and lies about gettin the bus home. I find no bus tickets in his wallet and i have looked out the window before amd see him get out of a taxi which costs nearly £30 when he is perfectly capable of getting a bus.

To piss me off further I am the one that gets it in the neck about having an attitude problem. He fucks me off to the max!!! As long as hes ok he dont give a shit about no one else!!!!

4. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Sorry to hear that, Lexi.

Sending many :hug: :hug: :hug: your way.

:(

5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

He sounds very selfish...just be glad you are not him! Sorry it has to affect you...big hugs

6. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

Sending some hugs your way lexi.. I wish ppl weren't so irritating sometimes. :( :hug:

7. Butterfly

Thanks guys. Dont get me wrong, I love my dad and he is a good person. He would do almost anything for me. But when it comes to this, he will always put himself first. When I used to go to the football there was this one time and I had just gotten out of hospital the day before after my first attempt. I went to the football so I could get out and get some air but I just wanted to go to the football and not the pub. Where did we end up going. The pub. It took me ages to get out of there.